Monday, January 31, 2011

What doesn't kill you make you strong, or gives you gas

Alright, friends. This is Shuten, the current storywriter for Reeve's path.
Cos it seems like the others are having trouble connecting, I'll be updating a quickie.

The storyline for half the story is mostly done. With the exception of method of death.
Gruesome and meaningful death is beautiful, innit? Not like I like blood, but it has its attractions.
If any of you have death requests, I'll be glad to

I'll be moving to Aussie next week, so wish me luck. I'll still be making the stories though.
Good gods, I want another beer.
Btw, BEER and TOUHOU = PURE MADDERFAKIN' WIN

3 comments:

  1. Death request as in "How to kill one of the character" kind of death request??
    - Heart Attack by Death Note b^^d
    KIRA RULLLEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

    KIRA!!!!!!
    KIRA!!!!!!
    Shin sekai no KAMI-SAMA!!!
    KIRA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing as good as engrish of killer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahahaha XD
    Yeah right!

    Looking at my comment up there, I was look like a maniac or something, no? XD

    ReplyDelete