Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2 Codes Are Finished...Now What? =_=

Well guys,PseudoAngel here once more.

The codes for day 2 are finished!YAY!!!



...Or at least,that's what i want to say...

The truth is,the codes are still empty,no scenes yet,no music yet,nothing.It's like playing a VN with an all-narrator character.

I think it's kinda good to leave it the way it is,so the player's imagination will be trained to a whole new level,but I don't think they will let me get away with it >_>

Lesseee...I finished the codes 2 days ago,so Azer should be poking the illustrators,the composers,and the i-don't-know-what-your-particular-role-but-you-better-be-useful guys with a knife right now.I feel sorry for you guys.

No,really,I do.

...Okay,maybe not really. *smirks*

tl;dr VERSION OF THE TEXT ABOVE :
-Graphic Progress : 0%
-Sound Progress : 0%
-Coding Progress : ~40%

And now,time for the little OOT.Some of you might know her,as her latest manga volume should be published  few hours ago


Her name's Kaworu Watashiya.Still doesn't ring a bell?Here's her creation.

Still don't know?Read this,then

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodomo_no_Jikan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaworu_Watashiya

I love her work,I think I'm gonna worship her from now on =p

Whoops,got practical exam tomorrow,gotta go.

See ya next time,guys! :D

(I sure hope Azer won't beat me to pulp after seeing this entry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment