Saturday, February 5, 2011

TRAPS. So awesome

These days I've been preoccupied with lots of things. Be movin's to Aussie on monday. So lots of stuff
to prepare. Goddamn. baggage limit 20 Kgs? WTF DO they even know how heavy overcoats are!?
And what about my HDD? How am I supposed to bring them with me? DO they check them if I bring it into the cabin? Cos, y'know, risky stuff in there. of the "It's a trap" persuasion.

On that note, AUD is getting strong by the hour, really makes you want to go UURGH at exchanging Rupiahs. MEHHHH!
God forbid, I may have to resort to "borrow" my relatives' "Stuff".

Sorry, getting a bit off track.
Anyway, finished making the draft for day 3, but still need a lot of smoothing out.
Makes me wonder if we are going to make an Indonesian version.
Scottish accent <> Logat Betawi.

SAY YES TO TRAPS!
 And no, that is not a girl, so it's not even remotely Ecchi.


 SEMANTICS!

1 comment:

  1. I take it you're having a great flight, no? Take care of yourself then! don't hesitate to mail me if anything goes wrong with the story, and of course, the project.

    We have a target, and this VN will surely be done this year!

    and yes! Indonesian version is a must.

    ReplyDelete